What is a coronavirus?
Coronavirus is a large family of viruses that can cause symptoms ranging from mild to mild respiratory symptoms, including the Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS).
What is a new coronavirus?
The new coronavirus infection is a new strain of coronavirus that can infect humans that has never been found in humans before.
How to determine whether you may be infected with the new coronavirus?
The main symptoms of new coronavirus infection pneumonia include fever, fatigue, and dry cough. The symptoms are similar to those of a common cold in the early stages of infection. These symptoms are not specific.
If you have been to Wuhan or Wuhan-related markets within two weeks before the onset of symptoms, especially the epidemiological history of the farmer’s market, and you have symptoms such as fever, fatigue, and dry cough, you are highly suspected of contracting the new coronavirus.
If you need to confirm the diagnosis, please go to the doctor immediately, wear a surgical mask, and inform the medical staff of a history of going out to Wuhan for diagnosis.
How to treat pneumonia with new coronavirus infection?
At present, there is no specific treatment method for new coronavirus infection pneumonia. Early detection, early diagnosis, early treatment, and effective results.
How to prevent pneumonia from new coronavirus infection in daily life?
- Avoid going to hospitals and crowds. If necessary, wear surgical masks.
- Pay attention to personal and hand hygiene; avoid contact with animals (including game), birds or their droppings;
- Avoid visiting live poultry markets or farmers’ markets.
- Avoid close contact with patients, especially those with symptoms of acute respiratory infections. If you must contact, take personal protection.
- Do not eat game and visit restaurants that provide game.
- Pay attention to food safety and hygiene, and avoid eating raw or Unripe animal products, including milk, eggs and meat, or eating food that may be contaminated by animal secretions, excreta or products.
- When you are outside, if you are unwell, especially if you have a fever or cough, you should wear a surgical mask, immediately notify the hotel staff or tour leader, and seek medical treatment as soon as possible.
- Try to avoid the provinces and regions that report pneumonia cases with new-type coronary infections. If you have fever or other symptoms after returning from a trip, you should seek medical treatment immediately, and actively tell the doctor where you have recently visited and whether you have contacted animals Wear surgical masks to prevent infection.
Are there any vaccines against new coronaviruses?
No targeted vaccine has yet been developed.